If you’ve had a miscarriage, stillbirth, or experienced infant loss we want to offer our most sincere condolences. Our therapists have received very specific training to support and guide families through the grieving process.
We help families:
- Understand the grieving process
- Honor the unique needs of each bereaved family member
- Express their feelings in a safe environment
- Find meaningful ways of remembering their baby
- Cope with anxiety and fears of pregnancy after a loss
Many parents have feelings of guilt about going on to have another child or fully embracing their living children after such a life-altering event. If you’d like to talk to a therapist to see if counseling is right for you. Please contact us for a free phone consultation.